Subject: no initial paragraph for meta

In section 5.4.4.4 meta, there is no initial paragraph (short description) for the element. All other elements include this information.

I believe that this is an editorial issue, and as a resolution I propose to add the following:

                “Container for a single metadata component.”

Please provide any comments or dissent before Monday, March 17.