Subject: Next TC meeting: 1 July 2014

Hi all,

Things are moving along nicely. The officers convened and determined there are no material issues or tasks that require the TC’s attention. The only open issue is cos01-301 "default value for order" – which I will work directly with Fredrik on.

So please enjoy the remainder of June, and let’s be prepared to *persuade* the voters to pay attention when our ballot goes live a few days after the next meeting.

Thanks,

XLIFF TC Officers