Subject: Re: [xliff] Modified XLIFF TC Meeting

I am getting an error message from gotomeeting

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www1.gotomeeting.com Port 443
Is that only me or do we need a back conference solution in order to meet now?

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 3:08 PM, <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:
Event Title: XLIFF TC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I Administration (0:00 - 0:10)
  A. Roll call

  B. Approved (by clearing CFD) meeting minutes, 09 September 2014
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201409/msg00008.html

  C. XLIFF 2.0 as an ISO standard
(* indicates new since last meeting)

  D Approve Media Type Registratio Template n http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=2672

II XLIFF 2.1 (0:10 - 0:45)
  A. New XLIFF 2.1 Tracker page - Bryan

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/FeatureTracking
  B. Medial type registration template - David

  C. Items:

    1. * Propose ITS 2.0 feature in XLIFF 2.1 https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/XLIFF2.0/Feature/ITS%20Mapping#preview - David

III Sub Committee Report (0:50 - 0:55)

IV Current and New Business (0:55 - )

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.