Subject: NO XLIFF TC or SC meeting today

Happy New Year to all,

I was in touch with Bryan and he cannot chair today, also based on the Doodle poll we had we would probably struggle to achieve quorum today.
Let us meet then for the first time in 2015 on the the regular third Tuesday slot.
Bryan will send agenda for 20th of January as usual. I will send SC agenda for 20th too.
Please note that Call for papers for the 6th XLIFF Symposium in Berlin is open
http://bit.ly/FEISGILTT2015CFP
Pease retweet this
https://twitter.com/merzbauer/status/546735327155847168

As usuall we are looking into having a f2f meeting around the Symposium dates, we will be in touch with more details.
Please contact me if your company can provide meeting facility in Berlin on June 1 for the f2f meeting..
Best regards

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS