Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF and ITS mapping- Elements within text

Hi Soroush,

A few notes:

-- 1)

> 1- 'yes': Indicates that the inline element and its content are both
> part of the parent element's flow. In this case, the element should be
> and <ph>, while its content remains in the original data;

Maybe the text "...while its content remains in the original data;" could be improved. In XLIFF 2, "original data" tends to refer to
the content of the <data> element, which is protected.

Instead, maybe something like:

'yes': Indicates that the inline element and its content are both part of the parent element's flow. In this case, the element

-- 2)

For the nested case you use an example with the name attribute of <textarea>.

I don't think it is a good example because name is not a translatable attribute for <textarea>. See the section about translatable
attributes and HTML5 here: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-html5-20130806/dom.html#the-translate-attribute

The attribute title on a <textarea> would be a better example.