Subject: Form submission from: Request a JIRA, wiki or version control instance for your TC

Submitted on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 07:47
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: David Filip
TC name: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
TC email address: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Please set up a:  JIRA project
Notes:
We are not sure if a TC can have more than one JIRA project over time. If
more
than one project is possible we'd prefer to have this JIRA project to be just
for XLIFF 2.1 tracking and later on we'd set up an XLIFF 2.2 JIRA and so on
as
needed. But if that's not possible we'd try to do our set up in single JIRA..

This request should be soon justified by the following electronic ballot
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=3006

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN