Subject: XLIFF 2.1 csprd01 comments disposition - open issues

Hi all,

our progress towards preparing the csprd02 has been halted by the holiday season. I hope that everyone enjoyed a calm Xmas break but it's now the time to get back to the engines and move XLIFF 2.1 towards stability, CS, COS, and OS status in due course.
Most of the reported issues have been resolved
http://bit.ly/XLIFF21CreVsRes

The editorial team are making good progress on implementing resolutions to received comments
http://bit.ly/XLIFF21StatusPie

All of the existing comment resolutions should be implemented by our next meeting on February 7.

However, two issue haven't been resolved yet and there was not enough discussion on them in the TC to resolve them.
http://bit.ly/XLIFFOutstanding

Please have a look and comment on those issues with suggested solutions or just to start the discussion. If we find solutions soon, we might be able to approve the 2nd public review draft on the Feb 7 meeting.

Cheers and thanks for your attention

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122