Subject: XLIFF 2.1 csprd03 vote today

Hi all,

the editorial team has managed to prepare a wd03 / csprd03 candidate version with all changes from the 2nd public review implemented
[From a discussion with Chet it transpired that OASIS admin would prefer if we voted on the drafts marked as the intended stage, so that's why this time the draft is labeled as csprd03 upfront, anticipating the vote]

We've had all solutions approved by or in the last meeting, plus we had a few CFDs and a ballot to reach a resolution, which all concluded before last week and were applied to the draft by now.
We don't seek any particular resolution or application approval in today's TC meeting, still we should reserve 10-15 minutes for questions members may have WRT resolutions or how these were applied to the draft.

The Comment disposal log is here:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/%21Admin/PR02_CommentsDisposal/XLIFF%20Version%202.1%20-%20csprd02%20log.pdf

This is the general JIRA link for issues to be fixed csprd03
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF/fixforversion/14668/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel
This JIRA link shows that all csprd02 comments are either Applied or Closed, either ready-for-vote or superseded [two issues are closed w/o resolution because superseded]
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-21?jql=project%20%3D%20XLIFF%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.1_csprd03%20AND%20labels%20in%20(ready-for-vote%2C%20superseded)%20AND%20status%20in%20(Closed%2C%20Applied)%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20DESC%2C%20description%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

In the meeting I will make the following motion:

I move that the TC approve XLIFF Version 2.1 the 3rd working draft from 04 April 2017 [labelled in advance as Committee Specification Draft 03 / Public Review Draft 03]  https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-csprd03.html *.pdf, and *.xml
and all associated artifacts at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/schemas/ [Revision 890] as a Committee Specification Draft, designating  the html version of the specification as authoritative, and that the TC further approve releasing the Committee Specification Draft for a 15 days public review and direct the TC officers to work with OASIS TC Administration on all tasks required to carry out  publishing of the above approved drafts.

Cheers and thanks for your attention

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122