Subject: the XLIFF 2.1 end game plan for today's meeting

Hi all,

you probably noticed that we had to reopen a number of issues and members have also logged new csprd03 issues.
So I confirmed to TC Admin that we have retracted the 4th public review draft prematurely approved on 2nd May.

7 of the currently open issues are of a material character (they could cause another round of public review)
See Open Material Issues
http://bit.ly/2qnpcEW

4 Issues require TC discussion
See Issues that require TC discussion
http://bit.ly/2qnxXPp
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-55
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-52
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-8
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-53

So the plan is to deal at least with the 4 issues that require discussion.

If we make a good time on the 4, we can also approve solutions for the 7 material issues and mandate editors to deal with the remaining few editorial issues.

If we manage all that, we can have a new csprd04 candidate tomorrow close of business in Europe and ballot it electronically.

Cheers and talk to you soon

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122