xmile message

Subject: Re: [xmile] macros + filters

Hi Bobby,

We have talked about macros at TC meetings and decided to leave them in.  They were not just added, but carried over from the draft as we discussed.

You seem to have a large number of issues with the spec.  The appropriate forum - since you are on the committee - is to come to the meeting on Friday and bring them up.  This level of technical detail - and this level of raising entirely new issues from a TC member - should be handled in the TC meeting not through lots of e-mails that only a few people answer.  We meet often enough to address these issues as a group.

Thank you,

Karim