xmile message

Subject: tasks

Here are the tasks that I believe we agreed to accomplish by July 13.
1. Make the wording of the standard compliant with OASIS terminology and consistent across chapters. Standardize the presentation of attributes, i.e., not in prose - Bobby (and Gary)
3. Standardize on dashes or underscores in document and schema - Gary
4. Split the macro section into two areas - one for macros that do not call other macros and one for those that do - Will
5. Add "new" array syntax to schema - Will
6. Produce a handout for the ISDC with an excutive summary, link to standard document, and ballot/questionnaire - Bob
If I missed anything, please chime in.
Gary