xmile message

Subject: meeting notes

FYI, the notes from yesterday's meeting were posted yesterday afternoon but I didn't get a notification email from OASIS as I usually do. I assumed that since we moved the next meeting to July 9, that the deadline for our tasks would be the 9th as well. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll revise the notes. Thanks.