xmile message

Subject: The member ballot to approve XML Interchange Language for System Dynamics (XMILE) Version 1.0 as an OASIS Standard has been set up

Members of the XMILE TC,

The member ballot to consider approving XML Interchange Language for System Dynamics (XMILE) Version 1.0 as an OASIS Standard has been set up

The ballot opens 01 December 2015 at 00:00 UTC and closes 14 December 2015 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2891

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2891

This ballot requires 15% of the OASIS organizational members vote in favor of approval. OASIS currently has 300 organizational members so the threshold for approval is 45 affirmative votes.

The ballot is only open for voting by the primary or alternate representatives of OASIS organizational members. For your convenience, I have attached a spread sheet with the primaries, alternates and their email addresses to assist your get out the vote efforts.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298