xmlvoc-comment message

Subject: [xmlvoc-comment] OASIS asks us to move or discussions to closed TClist ...

Dear XMLvoc TC members and XMvoc TC friends,

Sorry to bother you with this bureaucratic stuff but
OASIS (Karl Best) asked me (and the chairs of PubSubj
and GeoLang) to move our email discussions from the
comment list to the TC list. We are not following the
OASIS TC guidelines if we continue mis-using the comment
list.

This means:

- *All* TC related discussions have to take place at
  xmlvoc@lists.oasis-open.org

- Only TC and OASIS members are allowed to subscribe
  to this list. Only TC members are allowed to post
  messages. However, the archive of this list is
  available to the public at
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xmlvoc/

- The public can post comments to the TC and its
  work to the mailing list
  xmlvoc-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

- The list is not for general public discussion. Discussions
  have to take place in the (closed) TC list. I encourage
  the people replying to (= discussing) a comment in the
  (closed ) TC list to CC the non-member, which has submitted
  the comment.

- The archive of the xmlvoc comment list is available to
  the public at
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xmlvoc-comment/

I think this will not restrict our work that much if at all.
I checked the contributions to the comment list and most of
them came from TC members.

NB: This was the last non-comment email posted to this list.

Regards,
--Holger

--
Dr. H. Holger Rath