xmlvoc message

Subject: [xmlvoc] XMLvoc TC membership requirements

Dear prospective member of the XMLvoc TC,

I just learned from Karl Best, OASIS that everybody
who wants to become a voting member of the XMLvoc TC
has to participate the first meeting either personally
or by phone. If you do not attend the meeting you have
to apply for membership again and have to wait either
three meetings or 60 days (whatever passes earlier).

The Boeing company will provide dial-in lines between
1400-1500 (Seattle time). Please let me know who wants
to dial in.

Regards,
--Holger

--