xmlvoc message

Subject: [xmlvoc] Conf call details

Hi,

Here are the details for our conference call.

Date/time:	Tues., Apr 16, 1500-1630 UTC
Dial in number:	+49 69 27 110 800
Access code:	37504#

I have reserved eight lines which should be enough.

You need a phone which is able to send the dial tones
to 'submit' the access code. The hash sign confirms the
code, don't forget to press it.

Please do not dial in before 1500 UTC.

Regards,
--Holger