xmlvoc message

Subject: [xmlvoc] Fwd: [ciq] Key XML Standards and Specifications impacting theindustrytoday. Guess what!

Dear Rath-san, folks,

I enjoyed the xmlvoc meeting in Barcelona.
I will forward this email and attached file.
I think it is useful for us.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Motomu Naito

>Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:59:28 +1000
>From: Ram Kumar <rkumar@msi.com.au>
>Subject: [ciq] Key XML Standards and Specifications impacting the
>industrytoday. Guess what!
>To: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org
>
>CIQ TC
>
>ZapThink, Inc a leading XML and Web Services research company has this month
>released
>a map of the key XML Specifications and Standards that is having an impact
>in the industry.
>Over 450 XML specifications and standards were considered in this study and
>the key standards
>impacting the industry were identified. OASIS CIQ Standards is one among
>them.  This is good for
>us.
>
>The map is enclosed.
>
>Regards
>
>Ram Kumar
>MSI
>Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
>Chatswood NSW 2067
>Australia
>
>"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
>that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
>tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"
>
>Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
>Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
>Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
>Mobile       : +61 412758025
>Web Site     :  www.msi.com.au

Motomu Naito               Synergy Incubate Inc.
motom@synergy.co.jp        http://web.synergy.co.jp/
TEL:+81-3-5478-9901        FAX:+81-3-5478-9801
ORITA BLDG.2F, 1-30-22, Tomigaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0063 Japan