xmlvoc message

Subject: Re: [xmlvoc] Notes (rough) from Barcelona meeting of XMLvoc

* Patrick Durusau

| SteveP: limited number of domains owed by OASIS, CGI Open could use
| psi.cgiopen.org

This should be CGM Open.

| Lars: cost is virtually nill

What I mean was that the cost of creating say, psi.xml.org, is
virtually nil.

| The three chairs agree to ask for psi.xml.org from OASIS

Was this what we agreed to ask for, or did we want psi.oasis-open.org?
I really can't remember, and I'm not sure it was all that clear at the
time, either. :)

Anyway, thank you, Patrick, for providing this. I sat down to start on
the email to OASIS now, and found this helpful.