xmlvoc message

Subject: Meeting at XML 2003?

Greetings!

In order to increase the number of possible attendees, I would suggest
that we agree on a meeting of XMLVoc during the XML 2003 conference.

The conference proper runs from Tuesday, December 9th until Friday,
December 12th. I don't know about anyone else but I have been on the
road enough this year to not want to add another day onto the end of the
conference.

Suggestion: Tuesday or Thursday (SC34 plenary is usually on Wednesday if
memory serves) night meeting, say from 7 - 8 PM?

I am assuming that we will have a specific agenda of work items and
documents prepared well in advance of the meeting so we can consider and
  dispose of any issues that require face-to-face discussion.

Note that I will be making similar proposals in GeoLang (which should
take only an hour) and PubSubj (which would probably be a two hour
session).

I think with a fairly definite agenda (following Lars' example of issues
  with the TMDM) we can be productive and yet avoid adding another day
on our travel schedules.

Comments, suggestions?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick