xmlvoc message

Subject: Meeting Announcement and Agenda

Greetings,

Please accept this as notice of a teleconference meeting of the OASIS
Topic Maps Vocabulary for XML Standards and Technologies TC for November
1st at 15:05 UTC.

Agenda:

1. Roll Call

2. Vote to dissolve the OASIS Topic Maps Vocabulary for XML Standards
and Technologies TC in favor of continuing its work in the  OASIS Topic
Maps Published Subjects TC.

3. Adjournment

I don't have the teleconference numbers with me (I am in Baltimore at
the moment) but will be posting them to the members only section of the
site on Monday, October 25, 2004.

Apologies for the separate times but our memberships are not completely
overlapping.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
--