xri-comment message

Subject: Re: [xri-comment] Comments on the requirements document

Hi Drummond and Gabe,

* Drummond Reed

| Let me second Gabe's thanks for the feedback. It is very helpful
| just to remind us that we need a common glossary even at this early
| point, since we can't agree on requirements with words we differ on
| the meaning of.

I'm glad to hear you found it useful. The biggest problem I had was
really to get a grasp of what the deliverables actually were. Without
a clear picture of that interpreting the rest of the document became
very difficult since I didn't really know what you were talking about.

| The more I understand about Topic Maps the better I see how a
| glossary can help bridge its world and that of XRIs. I will
| personally commit to working on this aspect of the requirements
| document.

Excellent. Once you produce a new draft I will have a look at it
again. I'm supposed to report back to the PubSubj TC on what XRI is up
to, but before the list of deliverables is ready that is difficult.