xri-comment message

Subject: Re: [xri-comment] My Feedback for XRD Vrsion 1.0

Yes that is what I meant.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Will Norris <will@willnorris.com> wrote:
Before I actually respond, let me make sure I understand what you are saying.  The first sentence of Section 1 reads:

This document defines XRD, a simple generic format for describing resources.

You are recommending that it be changed to read:

This document defines XRD, a simple generic format for describing a set of resources that is available to a given entity.

You said that the "given entity" in your sentence above is the subject of the XRD, right?  I would then assume that the "set of resources" you are referring to is the set of <Link> elements representing related resources.  Is that much correct?

-will