xri-comment message

Subject: draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-00 posted

Hi all,

I've preliminarily posted an Internet-Draft reserving the 'xri' scheme.
You may find it here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-00

I'd appreciate community feedback regarding this document until June
14.  Please pay attention to Section 2 and Section 5 especially.  I'd
also like to hear the opinion of somebody from the TC with respect to
this document.

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev