Subject: RE: [xri-editors] RE: Trusted resolution

Good question Nat.

This is a topic for the general list I think. This is also a "requirements" issue..

This is exactly what I was asking for, btw (a more definitive treatment of what exactly was meant by "secure/trusted resolution").

Dave- since you Epok guys are so interested in this, can you present this proposal to the main list, with a question about whether client authentication should be part of the requirements?

	-Gabe