Subject: Groups - xri-syntax-2.0-Section-1-v1.doc uploaded

XRI Editors:

Here's the first of my deliverables - fully rewritten frontmatter and
Section 1 of the Syntax spec. All the links were broken when I deleted the
rest of the sections (dumb, but they probably all need to be redone when we
put it back together anyway).

It needs a good reading over and commenting by everyone. Dave, you have a
green light to integrate this into your consolidated doc.

Now on to the Metadata spec.

 -- Mr Drummond Reed

The document named xri-syntax-2.0-Section-1-v1.doc has been submitted by Mr
Drummond Reed to the XRI Editors SC document repository.

Document Description:
First draft of frontmatter and Section 1 of XRI 2.0 Syntax spec. Note that
change marks were only used on the Glossary section - most other sections
are largely rewritten. Includes new Usage Examples section.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/download.php/10956/xri-syntax-2.0-Section-1-v1.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/document.php?document_id=10956