xri message

Subject: [xri] RE: TC Kickoff

One thing not made explicit in the mailed-out agenda (item 0, lets call it)
- ROLL CALL. That will be taken 5 minutes after the call is scheduled.

A reminder that participants must be present for the intial concall to be
considered initial TC participants, according to OASIS rules.

Karl Best has also requested 5-10 minutes to discuss IPR related issues -
since we are probably not collectively going to have much time to review the
requirements strawman going out later today (hopefully!), I propose we shave
5 minutes from the requirements discussion.  Discussion of IPR item should
be item 2.5 (before requirements discussion) since the requirements
discussion deals with substantive issues potentially covered by IPR.

Please send responses to the XRI discussion list.

	-Gabe