xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] strawman requirements document

In fact, according to the NEW AGENDA I sent out, we won't even substantively
discuss this requirements document - the intent of sending it out early is
merely to act as a illustration of the charter (which *will* be discussed
and ratified at this first call).

Just a reminder the first call is Jan 9th (this thursday, for us Americans)
at 2pm US/Pacific PST (UTC -0800).

	-Gabe