xri message

Subject: [xri] secretary position

Hi All,

I know that we've asked for people to volunteer for the secretary position
before, but I wanted to let everyone know that when I took on the position
for the first call, it was only with the intention of acting in that role
for the initial call.  I continued as secretary for the second call and will
take care of the roll call and taking the minutes for the next call as well,
but will be unable to continue doing so afterwards.

If no one is willing or able to take on the duties of secretary for the XRI
TC going forward, I highly recommend that we make this a rotating position
and a people volunteer to take turns for 2 or 3 calls and then pass the role
onto someone else.

Mike