xri message

Subject: [xri] new XRI subscribers: participation

We've had a number of relatively new subscribers to the TC's email list.
First of all, welcome! If you are intending to become formal TC members,
please notify myself or Drummond Reed (drummond.reed@onename.com).

Secondly, if you are planning to attend the first Face to Face meeting on
the phone or in person (Feb 20-21, 2003 at Visa Intl HQ in Foster City, CA),
please let me know (private email). Trying to manage an reasonably accurate
head count.

THANKS

	-Gabe