xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Off site realtime interaction for F2F

I would be interested in a blog.  Likely the most usefull, especially if
it is bi-directional (that is, it is regularly polled by one or more
attendees during the F2F).

If neccesary, I can arrange for a blog site to be established... (which
would, i think, require an enrollment proceedure to be established).

cheers
--- peterd

--
--- peterd
Sr Security Architect

<Quote type="random">
Touch a scientist and you touch a child.
<Author>Ray Bradbury</Author>
</Quote>

PGP Fingerprint:
8994 8774 B682 3A04 B304  C4A2 D9DD 7E5B 8AAC 2D00