xri message

Subject: [xri] F2F DIALIN INFO

I'm not personally working on the webex stuff, so I can't give a prognosis.
We've had some interest in other forms of realtime (or near-realtime)
interaction as well. I'm going to propose an IRC channel interested folks
can "sit" on and, if there is interest, we'll have someone on the TC sit in
the channel. Other IM/group chat technologies are fighting with the Visa
firewall. In fact, I've already had a channel called #xri set up for a while
now on irc.freenode.net

The dialin (hot off the presses):

Toll Free US only: 		877-847-2001
Local/International:		650-432-0111

Thursday:	      Meeting ID 3481
Friday:		Meeting ID 0078

Only the morning sessions will be dialin enabled.

	-Gabe