xri message

Subject: [xri] Requirements Project Plan

Extensible Resources (as I now will call XRI TC members and observers)-

Please find attached a project plan for creating and editing the
requirements document.

There are four editors, myself being "managing editor", Dave McAlpin, Davis
McPherson, and Drummond Reed being the other editors. Please direct comments
on this document to the list. We'll see how much discourse ensues and decide
how to manage feedback if it becomes an issue.

This plan is mostly FYI for those not mentioned.

	-Gabe
 <<XRI-Reqs-Doc-Project-Plan-02.doc>>