xri message

Subject: [xri] proposed agenda for Thursday

Here's a proposed agenda for thursday's call. I'm hoping it will be shorter
than usual, as we are all pretty busy and we'll have plenty to talk about
later. Please let me know if you would like to add agenda items or adjust
the times allocated.

5 min - roll call
5 min - acceptance of minutes
5 min - previous action items
5 min - drummond goes over motivations for normative glossary
5 min - marc goes over informative glossary
5 min - approval of RF language for charter
5 min - review of action items, items to be discussed/voted on in email, and
next meeting details

I will be proposing that we vote *in email* on changing the text of the
charter to reflect the "new pared down scope". I don't think we'll have
something drafted far ahead enough of Thursday's meeting.  That vote should
happen early next week.

We'll also be sending out requirements 1st draft probably EOB tomorrow
(Tuesday). Substantive feedback should come in the form of email and I don't
expect the concalls to be used for detailed review.

Peter Davis of Neustar has volunteered to host the concall. We do need a
volunteer for secretary.

A more formal agenda will be sent out within 24 hours or so, along with
(hopefully) the dialin info.

	-Gabe