xri message

Subject: [xri] xri-requirements-1.0-draft-01.doc

Here is our very first rough draft of the requirements document.

There are major sections missing, and many sections have only sketches of
the content they need.

But its something to get started with. We're looking for high level input at
this point - major missing holes, etc.

Comments to the list please.

	-Gabe

xri-requirements-1.0-draft-01.doc