xri message

Subject: [xri] Conclusion: XRI URN/URI names

Its pretty clear that there is no alternative proposal to using the phrases
"XRIs" and "XRI URNs" (which is techincally accurate I think) that doesn't
have some real pushback (at least none so far). Drummond sent private email
to me as well with a convincing argument that we shouldn't come up with any
new terminology at this point.

Given there is no real consensus, I'm going to continue doing what I have
been doing which is calling them XRIs and XRI URNs.

	-Gabe