xri message

Subject: New ballot "Revised TC Charter v3"

XRI TC Members:

As I think you know, we are working in the new Kavi collaboration system
now, and I wanted to make sure you knew that an XRI TC ballot was posted
last week to approve an updated version of our charter that reflects the
scope changes decided at the f2f.

The email below has a link to the ballot, and the ballot has a link to the
proposed charter revision.

One clarification: the proposed charter revision document still has the
historical details from the first charter regarding original TC
participants, call sponsors, etc., however these are not part of the ongoing
charter. Only the first three items, i.e., name, statement of purpose, and
list of deliverables, are part of the ongoing charter, so these are the only
three items relevant to the vote.

This ballot closes on Friday after our next TC call on Thursday, so please
review this ballot item and either place your vote, post any questions or
issues to the list, or come to Thursday's call prepared with any remaining
questions or issues you wish to discuss live.

Thanks,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: xri@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xri@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Drummond Reed
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Revised TC Charter v3"

Extensible Resource Identifier TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to Extensible Resource Identifier TC.  To
vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=18

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Revised TC Charter v3"
Do you approve of the revised XRI TC Charter version 3 as attached?

- Yes
- No
- Abstain
- Other

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
25 Mar 2003     xri-tc-charter-v3-draft-02.doc   Reference Document

---

The ballot closes Friday, 4 April 2003 @ 12:00 pm PT.  Please vote before
then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=18