xri message

Subject: Issues tracking document posted

XRI TC'ers:
	I've posted a document to start keeping track of the issues with the forming specificaiton. Right now, the "issues" are primarily design issues, and not at the detail or wording level. I've personally added 18 issues - mostly just the issues already inserted into the strawman.

	The issues document is here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/1673/issues.html

	Nothing complicated -- mostly just a table with issues, owner, status, etc.

	Please send email to the list to discuss current or new issues. I'll be periodically entering in new issues into the document as they come up (and probably linking to email archives to track discussion on issues).

	I hope to start discussion very soon on several of the issues posted to the issues list document here on the xri list.

	-Gabe