xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Goodbye

Jim,

You will be sorely missed. Godspeed in landing wherever the next step
may take you - and we hope it's back to XRI-related work.

Best,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Schreckengast [mailto:Jim.SCHRECKENGAST@gemplus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 3:54 PM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xri] Goodbye

Folks,

Today is my last day at Gemplus, so I will no longer be representing
Gemplus as a member of Oasis.  I want to wish you all success in your
efforts to arrive at an XRI standard.  I believe this is an important
effort.  If there is anything that I can do to support you individually,
or in this effort, please don't hesitate to contact me at
schreck61@attbi.com <mailto:schreck61@attbi.com> .  It has been a real
pleasure working with you.

Best regards,

Schreck