xri message

Subject: Continue 7am pacific phone calls?

Is there anyone on the 7am pacific phone calls for which the 2pm (or 3pm now that we are in daylight savings time) phone calls are not an equally (or more) acceptable time?

The 7am time is somewhat of a burden for many of us on the west coast, and I'm not sure the folks for whom the 7am time was selected are still participating.

So, if someone has a strong opinion about continuing the 7am calls, we should probably continue our alternating times. Otherwise, I propose we ditch the 7am time until we get more direct participation by someone who finds the 2/3pm pacific times to be a hardship.

Again, if you want to continue the 7am (1400 UTC) calls, please speak up now.

	-Gabe