xri message

Subject: Volunteer to research versoining schemes

Hi TCers-
	We discussed versioning on the last concall and one of the conclusions was that we need to make sure we have a full understanding of versioning syntaxes. We want to make sure that all the bases are covered, and also understand if/which versioning syntaxes are the most prevalent so we can "predefine" a few (syntax only) for use in XRIs (i.e. define namespaces under +version).

	We would like a volunteer to research versioning schemes (e.g. cvs, time-date, ??) and prepare a brief summary of common versioning types and the syntax they have. This doesn't have to be exhaustive or even formal (can be in the form of an email even).

	This is *your* chance to get involved!

	THANKS

	-Gabe