xri message

Subject: Proposed TC Concall Agenda for Thu, May 15, 2003

[Note: I call these proposed because I'm suggesting that input is welcome. But if you don't see any further versions, this becomes the agenda for the meeting.]

DIALIN INFO:
Date/Time: 		MAY, 15 2003 at 3:00 PM America/Los_Angeles
Meeting ID:		0891
Phone Number:	877-847-2001 (USA only) or 650-432-0111
(Thanks to VISA)

AGENDA
1. Roll Call & Approval of Minutes (MARC LeMAITRE) - 5 minutes
Starts 5 minutes after the hour.
2. Updates on Previous Action Items (MARC LeMAITRE, Others) -  5 minutes
3. Formation of an Editors Subcommittee (GABE WACHOB) - 5 minutes
4. Proposal to indefinitely postpone URN namespace (GABE WACHOB & DRUMMOND REED) - 10 minutes
5. Version 5 Requirements review (DRUMMOND REED) - 10 minutes
Review of the XRI name/address terminology
6. Introduction to Spec Editor Volunteers and Initial Review of Outline (DAVE McALPIN) - 10 minutes
7. Revisiting the 7am meeting times (GABE WACHOB) - 5 minutes
8. Close (5 min)
a. Review of Action Items (MARC LeMAITRE)
b. Call for Volunteers for hosting and secretary for next concall (GABE WACHOB)