xri message

Subject: Reminder: TC Concall this Thursday

With the shortened week, I forgot to send out the reminder yesterday about the meeting on thursday. It will be at 3pm, and hosted by AMD (dialin info same as previous AMD-hosted calls, but that info will be attached with the agenda).

Drummond and I are tentatively porposing to discuss the following topics:

* V6 of the requirements document (final?)

* spec outline

* internationalization issues

Look for the agenda either tonight or tomorrow morning.

    -Gabe