xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - xri-requirements-1.0-draft-06.doc uploaded

A few notes on v6:

* THIS IS THE FINAL DRAFT ready for TC approval to move to official
"1.0" status by next week's call (either via an online ballot that
closes that day or a vote during the call).

* Although I tracked changes, which were mostly very minor, due to funky
features of Word's tracking feature, I uploaded only the clean version.
If anyone wants to see the Track Changes version, just post and I'll
upload that too.

* The main changes were:
a) adding Dave McAlpin's updated Trusted Resolution definition,
b) finishing all glossary entries (including adding "Node" and
clarifying "Path" and "Segment" now that we are deep into BNF
discussions),
c) finishing references and acknowledgements, and
d) final proofing edits throughout.

* I added acknowledgements of everyone who had contributed content or
posted feedback to the doc. If I missed anyone, please raise your hand
and be counted.

Now 100% of our energy can be focused on delivering the specs that meet
these requirements.

=Drummond