xri message

Subject: Schedule for specifcations release

Here's the proposed schedule. Note that the TC phone calls are in this schedule assuming a continuation of the 2 week cycle. Since we've decided that these phone calls don't carry "official" status, we'll be highlighting which ones are more critical in terms of getting specific input on released documents.

Comments on this schedule more than welcome. I think this is an aggressive schedule, but still doable.

    -Gabe

XRI Spec Schedule

June 12 TC Conference Call

June 26 TC Conference Call

July 3    Spec available for TC comment

July 10  TC Conference Call

July 17 End of comment period for TC

July 24 TC Conference Call -- XRI Spec available for public comment

Aug 7    TC Conference Call

Aug 21 TC Conference Call -- End of public comment period

Sept 4   TC Conference Call -- XRI Spec to TC Vote