xri message

Subject: Resolution text uploaded

Greetings -
    I have just uploaded the resolution text I have been creating for the spec. I think this is the last major piece of the spec that needed to be created. Dave McAlpin has the joyous task of integrating the text into the main document (which he updated just tonight).

    In the meantime, you can look at the resolution text at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri-editors/download.php/2776/resolutionspec.doc

    Thanks to Mike Lindelsee for great detailed feedback just to get it to the state its in! Feedback welcomed immediately, or after merged with the main text.

    -Gabe