xri message

Subject: Last Minute Agenda for Today's Concall

This meeting is being run informally, as you might be able to tell. Here's the topic we'll try to get through. If you have other topics you want to discuss, please email me.

    -Gabe

* the $f proposal (along with the equivalence issue)
* the XRI -> URI mangling concept
* broken relative reference broken after conversion to URI
Q&A about resolution
* Other Topics