xri message

Subject: RE: Goodbye!

Xavier,

We will miss you. We wish you the best on your new assignment, and please do
impress Philips with the importance of XRI and XDI.

Best,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: SERRET Xavier [mailto:Xavier.SERRET@gemplus.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 8:30 AM
To: drummond.reed@cordance.net
Cc: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org; xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Goodbye!

Hi Drummond et al,

I have to let you know that I will not be able to support the group any
further, at least for a while. This has nothing to do with the group
itself but with the fact that I will be changing job shortly. I will
leave Gemplus definitely February 26, and by next month I will be
working for Philips in an unrelated assignment.

It's been an enormous pleasure working and learning with you and the
rest of the team!

Best regards!!!

Xavier.

--