xri message

Subject: FW: [xdi] XRI (and xdi?) public discussion list?

--- Begin Message ---
The Identity Commons has set up a couple of wikis that may help to
provide a public "forum" for questions, answers, examples and general
information relating to the development and use of XRI and XDI.  The
sites are:

         http://xri.idcommons.net/
         http://xdi.idcommons.net/

In order to participate (edit) a page, you must first create an account
with your "WikiName" (FirstnameLastname, no spaces with InterCaps).
Other than that, the pages are wide open and ready for discussion.

=Fen

"Wachob, Gabe" <gwachob@visa.com> writes:

> The recent thread on how to construct an XRI for a particular purpose was an
> excellent exposition of the architectural precepts behind XRI, and its a great
> example of the types of questions potential users and developers are going to
> have, moving forward.
>
> Since there is likely to be an *increase* in these sorts of questions, from
> folk outside OASIS as well as within, I propose we setup some form of *public*
> email list for discussion and guidance on the use of XRIs. This is outside the
> standards-setting process of OASIS and should be open to anyone (perhaps with
> moderation?) and should be publicly archived.
--- End Message ---