xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] FW: [xdi] XRI (and xdi?) public discussion list?

List messages will be archived.

To add an extra dimension, I've created a wiki http://xrixdi.idcommons.net

In order to participate (edit) a page, you must first create an account
with your "WikiName" (FirstnameLastname, no spaces with InterCaps).
Other than that, the pages are wide open and ready for discussion.

(originally, I had two wikis, one each for XRI and XDI, but there's so
much cross-pollination between the two I thought it would be easier to
just have one - and this reflects the list better, too.)

"Wachob, Gabe" <gwachob@visa.com> writes:

> From: Fen Labalme <fen@idcommons.org>
> Subject: Re: [xdi] XRI (and xdi?) public discussion list?
> To: "Wachob, Gabe" <gwachob@visa.com>
> Cc: "'xri@lists.oasis-open.org,'" <xri@lists.oasis-open.org,>,
> 	"'xdi@lists.oasis-open.org'" <xdi@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:15:04 -0800
>
> The Identity Commons has set up a couple of wikis that may help to
> provide a public "forum" for questions, answers, examples and general
> information relating to the development and use of XRI and XDI.  The
> sites are:
>
>          xri.idcommons.net/
>          xdi.idcommons.net/

(do not use these - use http://xrixdi.idcommons.net instead)