xri message

Subject: Re: CVS (was: An off-topic question regarding the Wiki)

Just thought I'd let everyone know that there are two projects set up
on SourceForge, one for XRI and one for XDI.  Code published to these
sites will be be dual licensed under the GPL (free, non-proprietary) and
MIT (free and proprietary possible) licenses.

I've moved - and expanded - the links to these on the xrixdi wiki from
the ResourceGuide to a new page called SoftwareProjects - see
http://xrixdi.idcommons.net/moin.cgi/SoftwareProjects

Best,
Fen